08:00 | Registration & Breakfast
09:00 | Hill Training - Stars & Hosts ONLY
Hill visits will be scheduled between 10:00 and 4:00. Stars & hosts will receive their individual schedules the day of the event.
5:00 | Welcome Reception, registered guests are welcome!
6:00 | Program Begins
6:30 | Dinner, awards to follow
Hotel & Travel
Radisson Hotel St. Paul Downtown at Capitol Ridge
161 St Anthony Ave, St Paul, MN 55103
Booking link to be coming
Parking code will be included in registration confirmation email.
Who is a Star of Life?
We know that EMS saves, sustains, and touches lives every day. Let's shine a light on all of the important work we do by recognizing those who have resuscitated a patient, improved public health, had a positive impact in the community, or shown exceptional care and compassion.
Minnesota Paramedics, EMTs, Dispatchers, and other EMS professionals who have gone above and beyond can be nominated as Stars of Life.
(Stars from outside of the Minnesota Ambulance Association's membership are considered pending until approved by the MAA board.)
Registration Types and Fees
Minnesota Ambulance Association member organizations receive a discount on Stars of Life registration!
- Stars of Life| Paramedics, EMTs, Dispatchers, and other mobile healthcare professionals being recognized by their organizations for exceptional contributions. Attire for Stars is dress uniforms (preferred) or work uniforms (second choice).
$100 members | $150 non members
- Hosts| Executive leaders who will facilitate dialogue between the Stars and elected officials. Attire for hosts is dress uniforms (preferred) or business.
$150 members | $200 non members
- Guests| Friends and family members of Stars, team members who are not registered as Stars or Hosts who wish to attend the dinner and awards ceremony to celebrate the Star of Life recipients.
$75 members | $100 non members
What Do I Need to Nominate a Star of Life?
- Full name as it should appear on the recipient's plaque
- Unique email address—Please don't use the same email for Stars and Hosts, it will cause information to be overwritten in the database. If your Star doesn't have an email, just use a fake @mailinator.com email.
- Headshot photo—A well-lit, smiling smartphone snap against a plain background is fine!
- Official job title
- Brief bio—Where was your Star born? Family? Kids? Pets? Hobbies? What makes this star so exceptional? This could include a specific patient save, an act of compassion or leadership, sustained community impact, or something else. This bio will be used to help elected officials understand who they are meeting with and why mobile healthcare is important. Download tips for writing Star bios.
- Home zip code for Hill visit scheduling
- Work (base or headquarters) address for Hill visit scheduling
Showcase your Stars! Please use #MNStarsofLife on when posting about your nominees on Facebook or Twitter. (The Association will also post!)
2023 Stars of Life sponsorship opportunities are currently available. Sponsors will receive recognition on the website, social media, and throughout the event. If you're interested in sponsoring, contact Samantha.